Heaven PKers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is the strongest contendor of the console war?

2 posters

Go down

Who is the strongest contendor of the console war? Empty Who is the strongest contendor of the console war?

Post  MEZ Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:06 am

Yeah personally i think its PS3/Sony because the PS3 is like a Multimedia system unlike the wii which nintendo needs to do something about! ANyway this about you not me, so who is the strongest contendor in this console war..?
MEZ
MEZ
Admin

https://heaven-pkers.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Who is the strongest contendor of the console war? Empty :/

Post  Darth Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:47 am

Well it's obvious that Sony's PS3 does more things than the Wii but what's a games console for? playing games. i think sony have mixed up the Ps3 with a bluray player the wii does what games consoles are meant for and more! the pricing for the PS3 is ridiculous and mad, one of the reasons why they are slower at selling compared to the wii. nintendo still has the lead in my opinion. new super mario bros wii will be a big seller for the wii this christmas also black wiis will make a bit of money. but i can' agrue that MW2 will be a MASSIVE seller on the PS3 and 360 this xmas. we'll just have to wait and see...
Darth
Darth

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum